December 04, 2014

Radio Free Midwich 5th Birthday Shindig


So, last weekend (give or take a day or two) was the fifth birthday of Radio Free Midwich (and the twentieth of Midwich!), celebrated at Wharf Chambers, thanks to Mitch from Forgets and some opportunistic hijacking from Rob. There were performances from Hagman, Human Combustion Engine, Midwich, UK Muzzlers (Neil Campbell and John Clyde-Evans) and Forgets...

It was a grand old affair; despite the fact that a dearth of taxis meant I walked back to Sheepscar with my MS20 slung over my shoulder and a punishingly heavy record box in my arms. Ouch! Rob, who accompanied me on this odyssey had his MC303 in a back-pack and was carrying a bag which had a helium balloon in it. A much more sensible approach.

Any hoo, to read more, head over to RFM. YOu may also wish to drop by Bandcamp, where the Midwich, along with a 'studio' version of it, can be found and downloaded...

No comments:

Post a Comment